Chromebooks are the best buy laptops because they are lightweight, inexpensive, quick, backed up, and continually updated.
In terms of operating systems (as opposed to MAC OS and Windows OS), Chromebooks are of a distinct breed. That is, it runs Chrome OS. We have compiled a list of low-cost Chromebooks with the finest features based on user feedback.
It is the ideal choice for you if you are a writer, blogger, student, Young, OLD, or in any stage of life because it offers 2 in 1 affordable laptops that can be used as a laptop or as a tablet. It is not a premium option, but it is the finest for the money and is popular among students, professionals, for office/remote work, and even for vacation. We’ve compiled a list of the finest Chromebooks under $250 that are most affordable for students.
True, these aren’t heavy-duty laptops because Chromebooks aren’t designed to run heavy software (Point to keep in mind before buying).
The Best Chromebooks under $250 in 2022
1. Best Overall | Samsung Chromebook 3 For Business
Long-term charging of your laptop’s battery is required for business. And this laptop under $250 is equipped with the best of its good features for Reliable Business. With an 11-inch display, this Chromebook is ideal for business because of its portability.
1. Samsung Chromebook 3, 11.6", 4GB RAM, 16GB eMMC
- 11.6 inch ( 1366 x 768), 16:9
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060, 1.6 GHz to 2.48 GHz
- 4 GB Memory. Spill Resistant : Yes
- Google Chrome system. Brightness: 220 units
- Bluetooth 4.0
Samsung Products offers the highest grade technology, and this Chromebook is one of them. First and foremost, its built-in security safeguards ensure that your laptop is automatically protected from viruses and malware. You will never need any setup or long load times—all you will need to do is check-in with a Google account and you will be in. With Chrome OS, you may now freely roam your world. You may also have the greatest options for getting the most out of Google, Gmail, Maps, Docs, and Photos, as well as safely backing everything up in the cloud. And because your Chromebook receives free upgrades automatically, it will only become better.
Its water-resistant keyboard is also ideal for use at home by children. In terms of portability, it weighs only 2.54 pounds and has a lightweight and slender design that makes moving it from room to room simple. Students and professionals can use it as a standard notebook or recline 180° to communicate their point of view. As a result, it is the Best Chromebook Under $300 for students and professionals.
Finally, but not least, With a battery that can last up to 11 hours on a single charge, you can read the news over coffee in the morning, check emails at lunch, and surf social media after dinner, all without needing to recharge, even during office hours.
2. Acer Chromebook R 11 Convertible Laptop
Which Chromebooks are the finest in 2021? In 2021, the best laptop under $250 is the Acer Chromebook R 11 Convertible Laptop. This Chromebook’s biggest feature is its 360-degree rotation, which allows you to adjust it for any occasion. With a battery charge of 10 hours, this super portable Chromebook has the capacity to last all day on a single charge, and a fast wireless connection offers smooth web-based media on its beautiful HD touch display.
1. Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
- Get high performance when you need it – The Chromebook C330 boots up in seconds and features easy-to-use Chrome OS, plenty of memory and storage, and so much more
- Sleek, stylish, and secure, this 360⁰ convertible laptop is less than 1-inch thin and about the weight of a hardback book, with an 11-inch touchscreen display that's perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, on or offline
- The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. No setup needed – Just login with a Google account so emails, maps, documents, and photos stay with you via cloud storage
- Built to connect, this notebook computer includes a variety of USB ports for effortless connectivity. Plus, stay in touch with the built-in camera. Bluetooth 4.2
- Users love it; "High end features for a low price," says one happy reviewer. Another adds, "This Chromebook has far exceeded my expectations. The speed is snappy and the device responds quickly to gestures and commands."
Second, this Chromebook boots up quickly and stays that way. It is the best Chromebook for students since it is simple to use, backs up your work online, and has built-in virus protection. Furthermore, in addition to the apps in the Chrome Web Store, you also have complete access to over 2 million Android apps from the Google Play Store, which will assist you with anything from work to play.
When it comes to security, which is the most critical consideration, these Chromebooks offer numerous levels of protection to keep you safe and worry-free. Furthermore, with automated updates, the Chromebook R 11 downloads security and software upgrades for you. There are no further updates to keep track of.
3. Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible for Writers
The Lenovo Chromebook is the finest option for writers. It is the most demanding and reasonable budget laptop with an 11-inch display. It has a sleek and elegant look and is more secure than Windows and Mac OS. The reason for this is that it automatically updates.
1. Chromebook 3 High Performance Chromebook
|Part Number||Samsung XE500C13|
|Size||Intel Celeron, 4GB RAM, 32GB|
It does not have a high demand because it is equipped with a MediaTek processor and 4GB of RAM. With this Lenovo Chromebook, you can conveniently manage your writing data. Its eye-catching characteristic is its two-in-one design. You may use it as a tablet for most of your drawings and sketching if you utilise the best affordable stylus. It is the best Lenovo 2 in 1 Chromebook for Students under $300.
Although its RAM is not as large, it is a common feature of Chromebooks that it gives a restricted amount of RAM. Chromebooks provide the best possibilities for Google Apps usage in its entire chapter, depending on how you use your PC. You can optimise all Google apps, including Gmail, Calendar, and Drive. It is the best Chromebook for less than $200.
Chromebooks are the most popular among bloggers and writers due to their automatic updates.
Many Android apps are also making their way to Chromebooks in order to boost productivity. Currently, Android-compatible Chromebooks include the Samsung Chromebook Plus, Asus Chromebook Flip, HP Chromebook x2, Dell Chromebook 3189, and Google’s own Pixelbook, albeit the Pixelbook is the most costly Chromebook.
Some heavy apps, such as Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office, are not supported by Chromebooks. However, as I have stated, Chromebooks are not intended for heavy-duty use. However, it is the finest PC for live streaming and Netflix streaming.
This Lenovo is the best laptop under $250 in the best purchase laptops lineup, with a 10-hour battery life. It is the best convertible and portable option, weighing only 2.64 pounds.
As a streamer and writer, you require the best laptop under $200. What features do you want in your best buy computer? Obviously, the two most important things. It has a long battery life and an automated update.
With an 11-hour battery life and automated updates, this Samsung Chromebook is a high-performance computer. You do not need to manually update; instead, it will do it for you. You may stream live for hours and hours. It will not let you down in terms of length. However, it only has 4GB of RAM and a high-resolution screen for clear viewing.
You might also like Ultimate Reviews of the 18 Best Chromebooks Under $500 for Every Purpose From a specific to a general standpoint, Google Chrome OS’s expertise is that it is a highly smooth running operating system. Chromebooks have been found to be extremely reliant on the internet. However, thousands of its apps, including as Gmail, Pocket, and Google Drive, may be used offline. Furthermore, many Android apps will work offline in Chromebooks in the future.
Chromebooks are capable of playing light games. Because of its RAM, it can play light online games like Fallout Shelter, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, and Minecraft, among others.
In terms of connectivity, it provides the best alternatives for easy data transfer via its USB ports. It is the lightweight laptop weighing around 3 pounds that is the most demanding laptop for travellers. As you can see, it covers practically every field of application.
4. ASUS Chromebook C202 For Students
Are Chromebooks appropriate for college students? Yes, Chromebooks are a good, sleek, lightweight, and low-cost option for students. Students with special school or app requirements can satisfy their demands with the best purchase Chromebooks. If your school and major need you to utilise highly specific tools or an operating system for your lectures, I can promise you that a Chromebook will not endear you to your lecturers.
1. ASUS Chromebook C202 Laptop- 11.6"
- Ready for drops and spills with rugged construction with reinforced rubber guards, easy grip handles, and a spill resistant keyboard
- Lightweight 2.65 pound body and rugged construction that can be dropped from 3.9 feet so you can take it anywhere without disruption
- 11.6 inches HD 1366x768 anti-glare display, with 180 degree hinge for easy viewing
- Powered by the Intel Celeron N3060 Processor (2M Cache, upto 2.48 GHz) for fast and snappy performance
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM; 16GB flash storage; No CD or DVD drive; Power adapter: Input: 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal. Output : 19 V DC, 2.1 A, 40 W
It is carefully developed with robust and strengthened rubbed wrapped edges to withstand the rigours of the classroom. Its easy-to-hold form makes it an excellent pick for college students. This is the lightest Chromebook on our list, making it easy to transport. It may open fully at 180 degrees for student group discussion sessions. It is the best Asus Chromebook for less than $250.
In other words, because of its spill-resistant feature, it is a child-friendly keyboard computer. Because of its 10-hour battery life, this Asus Chromebook is intended for continuous learning. It includes a high-quality anti-glare display, so you can enjoy its best features even in direct sunlight. As a student, you must share a large quantity of data, and this Chromebook will give you with the greatest and most convenient connectivity alternatives.
The HDMI port is an important communication port that allows you to connect with a larger external LED display or TV so you may share presentations or stream movies with family and friends, as well as in college.
You might also like The Ultimate Reviews of the 6 Best Bluetooth Mice for Chromebooks in 2021 This is the best buy Chromebook for college students around $200.
5. Dell Chromebook 11 3180 83C80 for Home Use
Dell’s current edition is the best Business Chromebook. Because of its mobility and extended battery life. It has an 11-inch screen, is non-touch, and has 4GB of RAM. Because you can carry this Dell computer wherever you like, it is your small business companion. This is the best Chromebook for less than $200.
1. Dell Chromebook 11 3180 83C80 11.6-Inch
- Celeron N3060; 4GB Memory;16GB eMMC
- 11.6" HDF Non-Touch LCD
- 10 hours of battery life. Wireless- intel dual band wireless-AC 7265 802.11AC Wi-Fi + BT 4.0 LE wireless card (2x2)
- 1 Year Mail in Service
It is specifically created for Enriched students and empowers them for less than 205 dollars. It is a demanding option for students who used to carry a laptop everywhere, thanks to the spill-resistant keyboard, rubberized sides, and drop protection.
If you wish to use this Chromebook for students, teachers, and the classroom, it allows you to prepare, distribute, and grade assessments all in one location, with a battery life of 10 hours. All of its communication ports are available to ensure a strong bond between the student-teacher relationship and among businessmen for healthy production. It is the best DELL Chromebook for less than $250.
The most notable feature of Chromebooks is that they are specifically designed for internet use, therefore storage and RAM are unimportant. However, for your money, it is critical to understand RAM size and CPU internal evaluation.
6. Dell Inspiron 11.6″ HD Chromebook
In 2021, the best Dell Chromebook under $250 for business travel. Its hard drive upgrade, without a doubt, exudes sophistication. As you may be aware, most Chromebooks have limited storage. However, you can upgrade its hard drive up to 256GB SD to meet your design requirements.
1. 2018 Flagship Dell Inspiron 11.6" HD Chromebook
- 11. 6" HD ( 1366 x 768 ) WLED Energy-efficient Display, Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060 Processor, 1. 6GHz Base Frequency, up to 2. 48GHz, 2MB Smartcache
- 16GB eMMC Flash Memory, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM
- 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 3. 0, 1 x Media Card Reader, 1 x Headphone/microphone combo jack, Multi-format media reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Bluetooth 4. 0, Built-in virus protection and Google products, MaxxAudio Audio, 802. 11 A/C
- Chrome OS, Weighs 3. 09 lbs, Black Color
It has a Dual Core Celeron processor and high definition attractive characteristics. It sports an 11-inch display with a high-resolution screen size and is the ideal combination of characteristics for everyday use. Its built-in webcam is an exceptional feature for all photo sharing enthusiasts. It is one of the best Chromebooks under $250 for everyday usage.
It is the finest option for you because its hard drive may be upgraded as needed. This bargain is not available on any of the other Chromebooks listed. If you intend to use your best buy Chromebook for a large number of business transactions, this is the best Dell Chromebook for your basic needs because it is lightweight and portable.
7. Samsung Chromebook 3
Under $250, the greatest Samsung Quality with Amazing Value PC. You don’t need longer setups or longer load times for your critical Business workouts. Everything is at your fingertips with this compact Chromebook. With its water-resistant keyboard, it is the most powerful system for children’s use. It is the greatest Samsung Chromebook for less than $250.
1. ASUS Chromebook C300MA 13.3 Inch
- Intel Celeron 2.16 GHz Processor
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- Can open/edit MS Office files using free embedded QuickOffice editor or Google Docs, and can download Microsoft Office Online (an online version of Microsoft Office) for free. Cannot install standard MS Office software.
- 16 GB Solid-State Drive (SSD); No CD or DVD drive
- 13.3 inches 1366*768 pixels LED-lit Screen
It is the lightest to carry around, and you can also use it as a standard notepad that can recline 180° to share your thoughts with friends or at work. You can also charge for an additional 11 hours. This 11-inch display entertains you at its best for less than $200, thanks to the availability of Bluetooth for data sharing. It is the best laptop for less than $200.
Offline work can also be done effortlessly. More Android apps will be available in the future. The most crucial question is, who are you purchasing it for? Yes, if you notice someone who is more likely to use the Chrome browser, you can recommend this to them. Because Chrome OS handled its performance better in its Chromebook than in Windows OS when using the Chrome browser. It is a reasonable and elegant option for less than $200.
8. ASUS Chromebook C300MA For Streaming Online Videos
This is a 13-inch Chromebook designed for video streaming. It is an excellent pick for video streaming because to its extended battery life of 10 hours. For smooth typing, it has a sophisticated chiclet keyboard and the largest touchpad in its class. Its hardware is extremely secure, and it has a faster wifi connection. It is the best 13-inch Chromebook under $250 that is much more economical and reasonable in pricing with all of its latest specifications.
1. Acer Chromebook 11, Celeron N3060
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Intel Celeron N3060, 11.6” HD Display, 4GB Memory, 16GB eMMC and Up to 10-hour Battery Life
If you spend the majority of your time online rather than offline, perusing websites, viewing online movies, and staying productive in the virtual world, this ASUS Chromebook C300 is designed for your mobile lifestyle. It has a dual-core Intel processor that allows you to multitask and switch between apps and browser tabs quickly. It is the most effective Asus Chromebook Review.
However, it only has 2GB of RAM, which is less than all of the Chromebooks on the list. Its weight is 3 pounds, which is the finest in terms of portability. Furthermore, it includes a powerful boosting processor that actively boosts the activities more than any other Chromebook on the list. All other Chromebooks feature 1.6GHz processors. Because it comes in a range of colours, this is the greatest laptop for girls. You may enjoy all-day enjoyment for less than 3 pounds, as it is the lightest device manufactured of plastic. You can do anything with your Chromebook since the Chrome Web Store has hundreds of apps that are just a click away, including more games and media controls.
9. Acer Chromebook 11 for Artists
Should I invest in a Chromebook to watch live streaming? Any social media platform, including YouTube, can live stream. Youtube is a social live streaming channel that is compatible with all Chromebooks. So, if all you care about is streaming, this Acer Chromebook is a good choice.
1. SAMSUNG XE350XBA-K01US Chromebook 4
- Large and immersive 15.6” display in a compact frame
- Military-grade durability
- Ultra-fast connectivity with Gigabit Wi-Fi
- Advanced security with multiple layers of built-in virus protection
- 10.5 hours of battery life
This 11-inch monitor is ideal for watching popular web videos among students. If you want to watch Netflix, YouTube, or Twitch, the Acer Chromebook is the finest budget Chromebook under $200. It works well with its 2.1GHz Intel Celeron processor. However, if you require heavy-duty performance, it will require extra RAM; otherwise, it is an excellent machine for live streaming videos.
The lightweight Chromebook with HDR webcam is ideal for students and travellers. If your best buddy is an Acer Chromebook, you can also enjoy streaming on your trips. It is the best Chromebook for movie watching in 2021.
You may use its battery for up to 10 hours of live broadcasting. Its antiglare display is useful for quick startup.